Suffering from severe loose motion and fever. Prescribed norflox TZ, sporlac, sumo, immodium. Should i continue the course? Remedy?

Hello Doctor,
I'm 25yrs old male, suffering from severe watery loose motions (dark green colored) since 4days. I also experienced a lot of stomach ache on the second day which came on & off for few seconds at a time.
The frequency of motions was around 25 times a day for the first two days, now it has come down significantly, but the motions are still loose if not exactly watery.

I've been taking Norflox TZ 1 tab/twice a day & Sporlac tab once a day.
I had major chills and fever of 102.2 on Day 2, but a single tablet of Sumo took care of it.
I also took 2 Immodium tabs for a single day to reduce the frequency, but it caused bloating and stomach pain, so I stopped it.

I'm eating rice, curd, bananas, electrolytes (ORS) and enough water.
I'm not as weak as I was, but the motions, however, have reduced in frequency, but still haven't solidified after taking 7tabs in total of Norflox TZ for 3 and a half days of medication.

Should I extend the planned 5 day course of Norflox TZ, or change medicines without completing the whole 5day course, or something else altogether!?!
Please Help.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013