Suffering from severe knee joint pain with swelling but my thyroid report is negative .Can i know the what these symptoms suggest ?

Hi Doctor, I am 34 years old, female, I was suffering from knee pain , while bending the knee and then straightening it since last 2 years, & then from last year suffering from sever joints pain & swelling problems, in case of any pressure on any part of body, its start paining & swelling, I also have swelling over my face and fingers. Gradually I have developed joint pain all over the body, I can not sleep due to the pain. I am having 4 months baby, My thyroid report was negative when tested post-delivery in jan 2011.. what are these symptons of ?? is it due to bone/joints or muscular porblem? Is it due to acidity??? or is it due to thyroid?? pls suggest
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011