Suffering from severe kidney infection, PID. Prescribed oramorph with tramadol, tiredness, nausea. Alternative medication?

I am 24 years old, I went into hospital 2 weeks ago and was diagnosed with PID and severe kidney Infection . I was on morphine and tramadol because the pain was so bad and anti biotics. They have sent me home but the pain is still bAd. My GP has prescribed me oramorph to take with tramadol 4x a day but it makes me feel sicker and more tired than I already do and the tramadol isnt touching it. Could I ask for a similar alternative that I don t have to take as often?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013