Suffering from severe kidney disease, want treatment in India

I am Shuhana Sultana (Nila). I am 27 years old, height- 5 .1 , weight- 53kg. Recently Doctor find out my Kidney disease. My creatine level= 9.5, Hemoglobin=6.4, non diabetic, non jaundice . But cardio Vasculous, Vomitine Tendencies and sometimes water affacted by body. Urine not so accountable and dialysis stage is over come first time . now i am the patient of National Kidney Hospital of Bangladesh at Dhaka. What is the better sugession in India and where and how many cost be needed for my preparation. Please send your comments as early as possible .
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011