Suffering from severe headache, lump above left eyebrow. Is it side effects of Bells palsy?

Hi, i have been having realy bad head aches. Pretty much most of my forehead is affected starting from the bridge of my nose . I have been vry sencitive to sun light which makes them worse. When i have take there is a small bumps above my left eyebrow Midway up my forehead . at first I thought it was throbbing and decided to look in the mirror and saw that the throbbing can actually be seen .it swells up and goes away swells up goes away within seconds . my eye has also been tripping and when I close my left eye the left side of my upper lip raises slightly and I can feel it in my nose is well pulling up . Bell s palsy which they said was a side effect from the shingles in my back .Thanks for your time
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013