Suffering from severe headache, feel weakened and trembling in the whole body. Relief from headache?

hiii....m age is 16.frm arnd 5 yrs i m havin severe headache n head reeling,i hav consulted many docters but none hav cured it....they said due to migraine i m havin headache....kk it can b...but y reeling of head ??? I hav lot of weakness too....n often my whole body strts trembling....i suffer a lot n my studies r vry much hamperd...i study in 11th std ...plz help me... Dis z my email id YYYY@YYYY if u cld help me plz contact me in my email id...i wld b vry glad to u... Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013