Suffering from severe headache. Pain radiating to the back of the neck. Need help

Hi!Last night I experienced the weirdest,most painful headache ever.Im a Migraine Sufferer.I had what I thought was an orbital migraine.As I lay here trying to fall asleep I felt a pain going down the back of my head to my neck ,like something was traveling that path.now my head is sore to touch like its bruised or something.What is it?im low income.cant afford to pay.I think its low,a person needs help,asks and then BLAM,give me money
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013