Suffering from severe hairloss. Prescribed lotions. Hairloss continues after stopping medications?

Hii. I m a 23 year old girl. Suffering from a lot of hair fall since a year. I visited a Dermat and was adviced to apply zydip c lotion and amexidil 5 on alternate nights for a month. I ve also been given T.Follihair and Bi to Zed forte twice a day for a month. Please advice as to whether the lotions given to apply on the scalp are safe. Would there be more or continuing hair loss after stopping them as I have heard that stopping minoxidil leads to more hair fall than before?? Should I go ahead with the treatment??
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013