Suffering from severe hair fall. Hair have thinned. Taking morr-F solution 3%, vb-7 forte, ionax T scalp lotion for dandruff. Will this have any side effects?

I am malathi, 26 yrs old.. I am suffering from heavy hair fall nearly from 2 yrs.. I consulted many doctors and took treatment too but i dint find any good output from it.. My hairs are getting really thin. I am more worried about it. Recently consulted one dermitologists, they have prescribed me to use morr-F solution 3% , vb-7 forte and Ionax T scalp lotion for dandruff . I am worried about its side effects. please guide me n this
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012