Suffering from severe gastric problem. Is there any permanent solution for that?

Hello Doctor, My husband is suffering from severe gastric problem since 2 years, inspite of following the proper diet .He is taking many treatment. He feels better whenever he takes medcine but if again if he leaves to take,the problem is recurring. He feels very irritated because of gastric since his stomach often swells. Is there any permanent solution for that? And whether Aristozyme digestive enzyme can be used as medicine for this?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013