Suffering from severe diarrhea. Prescribed enterogermina, debby medication. Correct antibiotics and dosage?

Hello. I am currently living in XXXXXX. I have been having diarrhea for the past several days. I ve just gone to the pharmacist and was given Enterogermina (3 vials of 2 billion spores of polyantibiotic) and Debby ( nifuroxazide ). Are the right thing to be taking? The Debby seems ok but the Enterogermina makes me nervous....and if it s a antibiotic surely I d need more than three vials? Also, are there any side effects to these drugs? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013