Suffering from severe cough with green mucus, stomach upset, pressure in ears after quitting smoking. Not sleeping with nicotine patch making process harder

Hey um my head hurts and this morning I felt very out of it I quit smoking about a week ago I have a deep cough and green mucous sometimes clear other times my stomach is very upset and my ear hurts like there is pressure what s wrong shouldn t I feel better now that I don t smoke?? I don t sleep w the patch because I have crazy dreams but in the morning I feel nicotine deprived is the patch just making this a harder process and am I sick??
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012