Suffering from severe constipation and stomach pain. Diagnosed with stomach ulcer and endometriosis. How to find out if I have adhesions?

I have had awful pains everyday which I believe is trapped gas throughout my abdomen. I have also been having constipation for about 5 months. I also was diagnosed with an ulcer a few days ago but my doctor says that this is a seperate problem. I am going to a consultation at a GI specialist in a week. I do have endometriosis . My doctor thinks that it is possible I have developed adhesions due to the fact my pains started about 5 or six weeks after I had surgery. If I have a colonoscopy and endoscopy and whatever tests and they are fine. How can they figure out if I have adhesions?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012