Suffering from severe constipation. On laxatives. Need permanent cure

Ive been constipated for 4week the only time i go to the restroom is in the morning and i have to force myself have been to the hospital what the doctor say there s nothing wrong with me really?? I m taking all type of laxatives thay clean me up but I go back to my old constipated self the next day I ve changed my diet I have oatmeal for breakfast and salad for lunch still no change can some one tell me whats going on with me? ??????
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012