Suffering from severe cold. X-ray PNS, Ct-PNS done. Diagnosed as chronic sinusitis. Should I go for surgery?

since last two years onwards I am suffering from severe cold. recently I gone through my health check up where doctor has advised me to get some tests like X-ray PNS, Ct-PNS, complete blood picture, hemoglobin percentage, Acute eosinophil count, random glucose level and serum immunoglobulin E . These tests were done in appropriate time and reported as eosinophil count was high, sIgE was double, x-ray and Ct PNS shows as Septum is deviated and Obliterisation of Ostiometal complex and all sinuses covered and inflammation in tissue. it signifies as chronic sinusitis . By seeing all these all reports, should i need to go for surgery or medicine can cure my problem?.Please suggest me to get cure as early as possible
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012