Suffering from severe back pain, gastric problem, diaphragm pain. Prescribed endep, targin. Explanation? Remedy?

hi, i have had back (thoracic) pain for ten years now, it has always been a battle to explain to doctors and specialists
that how it effects me is not just normal and pain killers will fix, i always have had gastric and diaphragm pain and spasming. my sympathetic nervouse system is now always triggering i believe by the simple fact ten years has made me simply a slave to the constant pain, i have been looking at the anatomy of the area, and would like to know if theres any other avenue to explore as deep in my heart i know there is a explanation to this and that it's not JUST chronic pain at play here. note, i have had pain counciling with phychologist and all that, i am on Endep 25mg at night + Targin 20/10 at night and 10/5 at daytime. and i'm at the end as far as direction is concerned.
thanks for ay help.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013