Suffering from severe back pain, body stiffness. MRI of spine, hip joint shows focal edema. Treatment?

Respected sir,i am suffering from heavy back pain and stiffness in whole body from 2 years for that reason i have contact XXX they advise me go through various blood test and MRI OF LS SPINE AND HIP JOINT , MRI report shows -focal edema on iliac side of right SI joint.docter given me medicine for one month...i am taking it but not got relief thats why requesting you pl clear what it is and advice some thing. medicine taking these days are --saaz(2 x 1),salcal(vitamine D 1 x 1),indocap(sos). waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012