Suffering from severe asthma attacks. Using aerocort inhaler only during attacks. Suggest diet chart?

hello Dr. I am an asthma patient. Now I m 26 years old. From last few months I got many attacks.I have not faced so many attacks ever before. what should I do. For your information, I use Aerocort inhaler , only when get asthma attacks. will regular use of inhaler make my body accustomed with the preventive power of inhaler & in future the inhaler would not effect? Please tell me too about what should be a perfect diet chart for me?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013