Suffering from severe anxiety and panic attacks with fibromyalgia and rhuematoid arthritis

I m a 38 yr old female who suffers from severe anxiety and panic attacks which keep me from doing most anything. I was told to try these bath salts . After splitting a 500 mg bag during which I felt very able to open up to my hubby about most everything. I am now terrified from the anxiety I m experiencing. I know it was the most stupid thing anyone especially me could ever do And will never do again. I also suffer from severe pain from fibromyalgia and Rhuematoid arthritis . I guess I just miss my hubby cause the pain, sleepless and anxiety. And did something really stupid. What I want to know is did I ingest to much, when will this horrible feeling Of anxiety wear off, is there anything I can do to help it stop sooner or to atleast lessen it to a reasonable level. I m really scared here!!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011