Suffering from severe anxiety. Losing weight and have swallowing difficulty. Looking for suggestion

my daughter is 21 years old and since my son passed away 8 years ago she has had severe anxiety .she now is unable todont swallow or eat normally and has had many tests that have shown no abnormality with the throat all.she has lost a great deal of weight and l think needs councelling but she still believes that there is something in the throat or not enough of something to allow the food to go down the throat.l
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013