Suffering from severe anemia. RBC marked anisopoikilocytosis. Bone marrow test showing drop in the WBC, RBC and platelets. Any further tests?

a lab report done in 1995 showed that my red blood cells had marked anisopoikilocytosis with elliptocytes. I am and have severe iron anemia . this lab report was in connection to a bone marrow test that was done. I had another one (bone marrow tesst in 2000. Now my white cells count and red blood cell account continues to drop along with the platelet count. What type of tests should my doctor now think of doing. I am now 70 years old.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012