Suffering from severe allergy causing itch and visible marks on face

Hi... I am suffering from sever allergy not so severe...buh still itching ,reddish and visible marks are there on my face is jus on my face..i experienced it almost evry year..Many say that its a pollen allergy..but it happens in winter well ...i mean throughout the year...My IgE level is 120 .What does that mean?What type of food i should eat and what should i avoid? and is it a pollen allergy..It fastens when i go near fire..near a stove or sun..
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011