Suffering from severe abdominal pains, diarroaeh and vomiting. Is it related to orthodontic treatment?

My daughter has been suffering from severe abdominal pains, each crisis lasting around 1 hour. We have long though that it was allergy related, but this does not seem to be the answer. We now have reason to believe that it is linked to the orthodental supports she has (the timing is near perfect between her starting her orthodental treatment, and the severe bouts of stomach pain she has experienced). Thoughts ? For info, the stomach pains are accompanied by diarroaeh and vomiting .
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012