Suffering from severe abdominal pain and lower back pain. Prescribed with buscopan and Pan-D. Normal urine test and scan report

Hi, I have sharp abdominal pain since last 10 days which starts from upper abdomen & radiates downwards. Then resides at the lower back. I get relaxed once I am able to pass stool . I was prescribed buscopan & PAN-D twice a day, but no relief. Now painkiller has been changed to spasmo proxyvon. Ultrasound scan showed nothing serious & urine test report was also fine. I am 31 years old Indian and a mother of 6 months old baby & I am breastfeeding her. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012