Suffering from severe Depression and stress. Have Dizziness, constant headache and fatigue. Cause for the problem?

Hi, I am a 22 year old female, and I have been having some problems for some time. I had a baby at the age of 19 and was quite healthy till then. I had severe depression after that, and got over it to a great extent, though I still get very stressed at the tiniest problem. I have constant fatigue , headaches, dizziness and now I feel my hearing is getting weak. I am overweight . Kindly tell me what could be my problem.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013