Suffering from sever constipation. Not getting cured by medicine. How long should I continue these medicine?

I m suffering from sever constipation for last 8 s just that I pass very hard stool unless I take laxatives. Many of them have stopped working on me, currently I m taking cintapro (1 mg) twice before meals, Lubowel after dinner and also pegmove 2 scoops in 120 ml water before going to bed. Earlier I d taken LactiFibre and other laxatives which worked only for few weeks and then stopped reacting. After which I again get fissures because of hard stool. My question is for how long I would have to be on medicines.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012