Suffering from sever back pain. Will this effect in pregnancy ?

I am 25 year old married female, 60 Kg, 154 cm, I am suffering from lower back pain past one year. I am a software engineer who has to sit for 9-10 hrs daily. My pain is only while sitting and have no trouble doing anything else, like walking or sleeping or, climbing stairs, sneezing, coughing, sex or anything like dat, even for hrs . I cannot avoid sitting and working as dats my job While I take leave frm office , I have no pain at all. As advised by my doctor I tok X-ray and he said theres nothing wrong and I have to exercise and did not give me any medicines. I do 15 mins of streching exercise but pain hasnt decreased much. I am very much worried now as I am trying to conceive now and how will it be affected by my back pain, Will I have problems when I am pregnant? and during dleivery due to my back pain?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011