Suffering from sensorineural hearing loss. Having sinus problem, nussel polypus. Chances of damage to right ear?

Dear Sir, I am utpal from Bangladesh. i am suffering sensorineural hearing loss from 2 years. But One years ago suddenly i understand, i cannot hear by my left ear. i go to ENT Specialist . He gave me some test such as PTA Test. After completed the test he said me you can t hear by your left ear due to moderate sensorineural hearing loss. Now i am very much frustrated. It is mentioned that, i have sinus problem also nussel polypus. i don t comfortable to use Hearing aid . Is there any chance to be damage my right ear? if you kindly advice me about this problem it would be best to change of my frustrated life. Best regards, Utpal
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013