Suffering from semisolid stools, diarrhea, fever, pink eye. Taking antibiotics. Treatment?

hello Doctor, I am having semisolid stool , sometimes liquid too for over a month ago, i had fever and pink eye 6 weeks back and i took some antibiotics since then it started, doctor said it cud be side efffect of antibiotic, it shld go away in 2 weeks , but it didnt again i went to doctor for blood test and stool test , nothing found potassium level and everything is good, he suggested to take pro biotics but nothing changed though, i am still have semi solid ,sometimes liquid bowel movements
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012