Suffering from seizures when sugar levels fall, dizziness, head injury. Treatment options?

Hi Im 45 year old female. Im diabetic and have seizures when my sugars go to low. Wedsday my sugars bottomed and I had a seizure where I hit my head. Several hours later I started feeling dizzy but it would only last under a minute. Thursday my husband took me to the emergency room because I was still getting dizzy. The ran a CT Scan and said everything was fine. No explanation for feeling dizzy. Yesterday I did pretty good all day but then in the evening started getting dizzy spells again. Any idea this is really scarring me
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013