Suffering from seizures, double vision, sharp pain in head, muscle spasms, shaking. MRI scan of brain done. Treatment?

hi there im a 32 year old woman and over the last 6 months i have started to have starts off with a weird feeling in my head almost like i am high on drugs.i get double vision and sometimes feel like im moving when im not.i go into a dream like state and stare into space.i get very confused and find it hard to speak my words become slurred. after an episode im extremly tired and sometimes have very sharp pains in my head.this has started to become more and more frequent.sometimes but not always after i get the feeling in my head my body begins to shake voilently my muscles go into to spacm and i have no control over my body or the shaking although im fully concious and never black out .im currently waiting for results on an mri scan .im really scared and confused as to what is going on with me .i wasnt stressed when these started but im stressed now as i constantly am worried im going to have another seizure please help!
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012