Suffering from secondary glaucoma. Pain, watery eyes after PPV surgery. Medication?

Hello Sir, My father is suffering from secondary Glaucoma which was not detected earlier but after the operation of PPV in his left eye pain increased suddenly after 2 days of operation. He is 63 years old and suffering from various ailments. He is diabetic from 15 years and is on insulin . Also his creatinine level is 2.3 when last noted and also has cardiac problem.His sugar(PP) is in range of 210-250 . 2 days back his eye pressure was 40 and than doctor removed silicon oil from his eyes after which he was relieved from pain. But today again his pain has increased with continous watering from left eyes. Could you please suggest some medicine to relieve his pain.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013