Suffering from seborrheic of scalp, using Ionax-T no results. Blister formation near eyebrows. Worried

Hello Doctor PVS Prasad,
I'm suffering from seborrheic of scalp. I have been using Ionax-T scalp shampoo for the past 6 months and it is not giving me any good results...If i apply this will be good for 1 week thats it.
I'm getting blister formation in eyebrows also..for that doctor had given me TRIBEN-B lotion.
Now-a-days, I have stop using this shampoo.... and my head is again back to normal with full of dandruff and scales are coming out.
What can be done to avoid this kind of problem.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013