Suffering from seasonal allergies. Taking L-motas. Continuous nasal discharge. What is wrong?

hi sir, greetings to you... myself Irfan, i am suffering seasonal allergies and running nose . Nowadays I am taking L-montas named tablet . First 4 days it was effective, i don t know why, now it doesn t work and my nose is continuously running . Please help me to find out a solution for this problem. My friends are also telling me to that you have sinus problem that your nose bone is increasing .Please sir let me help.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013