Suffering from sciatia. No relief with treatments. Is it due to lypoma occurred after accident?

I have a lypoma on the right side of my lower back it apppeared a few years ago after a car accident I am suffering from sciatica a the moment and have been to a number of physical therapists a physio an oteopath and at the moment I am being treated by a chiropractor none of these treatments have alleviated the condition I am taking naproxen amytriptilene and paracetamol for the pain do you think the lypoma could be the cause of the problem ?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012