Suffering from scalp infection, blister popped up and got into eye, causing blur vision. Have lump with a tiny worm. Suggestion?

had a scalp infection which comb my haiur found lice cured that but there was aninfestion under my scalp, ,one blister popped something got into my eye, every since i squeez out tiny like invisable worms that blurrs my vision, there is still lumps under one side on my head, which i comb thur it again, and found tiny white worms that feels like they had velco stuck to them
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013