Suffering from runny nose, vomiting, phlegmy cough and fever. Simple cold? Should I be concerned?

My two year old has had cold-like symptoms for little under a week. Runny nose, phlegmy cough, fevers reaching to no more than 101 and reducing when given fever reducer in the proper dosage. However, tonight she vomited what looked to be white foam and green phlegm. After the initial vomiting, a lot of lime-green phlegm came out of her nose. She now seems fine, but still has a runny nose. Is this something I need to be concerned about or is it simply a cold that I should continue to watch?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013