Suffering from running nose and sneezing

Hi, i am suffering with running nose every morning and sneezing ,plz suggest
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear
for immediate relief from your runny nose start taking aller aid tablet - homeopathic of bakson compnay

if you will find this complain repetedely go for proper consultation with homeopath and start taking their regular medications which will help your for sure
all the best

to purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit -
email -
call +91 98254 44736
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1.h/o cough,fever
2.bodyaches,watering from eyes
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
To fight this allergy you will have to increase your immunity. As ayurveda consider this to be kaphaj rog so here haldi is the best thing to improve immunity. take one fourth of a tea spoon of haldi in one cup of hot milk daily. Swamla is the other drug to raise immunity and very specific is maha lakshami vilas ras swarn yukat one tab. once a day.

u may be suffering from allergic rhinitis.
u should consult the ENT surgeon, to find out the cause.
non sedative antihistamines and decongestants are used for treatment
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear patient ,as you have stated you have a running nose & sneezing in the morning ,this data is inadequate for prescribing a medicine , what you should do now is find yourself a good homoeopath and take his services surely doctor would find a suitable remedy for you & help you ,you can depend on homoeopathy .
Take care have homoeopathic medicine stay healthy .
Homeopath Dr. Shweta Sharma Banerjee's  Response
Hi, I think you are suffering from allergic rhinitis. So you can use any nasal drop every day for two times.
Rx, 1) Lemna minor. 30/16D/BD.
2) R-49 - 10 Drops/BD.