Based on the information it seems like their is some kind of "BACTERIAL INFECTION" that is present over the fungal infection
The fungal infection will decease the immunity for that surrounding area and due to that decrease in the immunity the opportunistic infection
from other bacterial agents is very common, hence the pus formation is from the supra-aided bacterial infection.
Consult - PHYSICIAN
Here is what they most likely do
1) Physical exam and visual examination of the pus
2) may need to have culture and sensitivity test.
3) Surface application of some antibiotic cream will be prescribe first.
4) Based on the culture result they may or may not change the cream.
Hope it helps.