Suffering from right testies swelling, on doxycycline, pain. What do i do?

hello Doctor, i am suffering from right testies swelling last 20 and on treatment for last 15 days. first 3 days i prescibed injection twisce a day for 3 days then on cefixime 200 +oflaxing (gramocef-of), acelofenac, paracetamol and setispisdisoe (Zynac SP) for pain relief). after 10 days of treatment i am felling much better. swelling is very less and pain in very less. now doctor lower my does. he started doxycycline (micordox LBX) but after taking it for 5 days my right testies started paing a little bit. pls help
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013