Suffering from right suppurative otitis media. Advised tympanoplasty. Suggestions for hospitals in India?

Dear Sir, I am Mukesh Ranjan working as a software engineer with Emirates Airlines, Dubai. I am suffering from Right Suppurative Otitis media . I have consulted ENT specialist and he advised that I have to undergo right Tympanoplasty . I would like to go surgury in your hospital. Please provide the procedures so that I can take appointment for the same. Thanks & Regards, Mukesh Ranjan Software Engineer, Emirates Airlines, Dubai. Mob No: +0000 India Address: Village: Punaul Dist: Nawada (Bihar) Mob No:+91-0000
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding your ear disease (suppurative otitis media). Here I would like to tell you this is a very common disease of ear and nearly every ENT surgeon is doing this operation, now a day in India it is done as a day care surgery.

Since you belongs to Bihar ,so you may contact any ENT doctor at Medical college or Distt hospital at Bihar. If you feel any difficulty you may contact us also I am regularly doing this surgery for last 25 years.