Suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. Taken etova, paracetamol. Difficulty in controlling urine during night. MRI and blood tests done. Reasons?

I am 53 years old, male. I have been suffering from rheumatoid arthritis . Occasionally I take a mild pain killer like Etova 400 with paracetamal. I find it very difficult to control my urine . many times I urinate in the pant itself. This problem gets worse during night. My doctor put me on an MRI scan to find out anything abnormal about prostate . But it is perfectly okay. Nothing abnormal about it. My blood test for creatine and liver condition is alright
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012