Suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. Has folitrax and folvite. Can I be suggested something else?

Hi sir, My mom is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for 4 years, now a days she is having folitrax 15 mg once week, folvite 5 mg daily,Sazo 1000, oxcq 400 mg,magpan 40 ,Defza on a daily basis and Idrofos 150 once in a month...all this medicine was sugested by doctors of Vellore (CMC) i just want to tell you initially it was working as the RA was in a bit control but now it seems no medicine working on my mom problem and she just cant walk and even move her hand and joints due to pain and swelling .She is 48 years.So please suggest and guide for what medicine to use to prevent her form the pain and swelling.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012