Suffering from renal failure. On CAPD dialysis. Kidney transplantation advised. Need further information

One of my friend s daughter is suffering from end stage RENAL failure .She is on CAPD dialysis since last 15 months.Her blood group is AB+ve.Her age is 21 yrs.As per Doctor s advice she needs kidney tranplantation.Unfortunately was killed 2 yrs ago.Her mother s kidney is not matching because her left kidney is below the normal size and on right kidney she has cysts .In this case her Aunty(father s sister)came forward to donate her kidney.she diagnosed as diabetic.already they have registered at MOHAN Foundation for cadaveric transplantion 1 yr ago.Attempts were not fruitful.Hence I request you to suggest us better possible way for renal transplantion.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012