Suffering from regular urinary infection. Prescribed Niftran. Having swelling in the forehead. Side effect of Niftran?

hellow sir, my mother ha ndergone right urs opration in 2007. from last two years she is suffering from urine infection regularly like once in 3 month. in last july i have consulted apollo doctors and he checked everything and advise that there is nothing to do right now but advise to take NIFTRAN 100 MG capsule for life long. now my mother is suffering from forehead sweeling since last 3 month, is this a side effect of niftran? please advise wheather to the capsule for life long or in a stop gap arrangement.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013