Suffering from regular painful headaches, nausea, vomiting, heaviness in ear. What may have gone wrong?

Dear doctor, I am suffering from regular painful headaches on right side of my head from 4 years. I also have nausea and vomiting during headaches. My eyes are also weak but headache is not due to eyes. I feel heaviness on right side of my head above right ear. I also feel a ringing sound in my head everytime . Due to this I am not able to concentrate while studying and I also could not learn things properly. I have gone for checkup to a hospital where doctor told me that it is a migraine problem and has also given medicines for treatment. After taking these medicines I have not got any headaches but there is still a heaviness in my right side of head and ringing sound also . Please provide me suitable solution about my problem and treatments for it.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013