Suffering from regular blood loss, low haemoglobin levels, all reports normal. Suggestions?

hello dr , i am abhishek from india (u.p),i want advice for my 61 yrs old uncle who is suffering from regular blood loss and hemoglobin counts below 6 due to blood loss,we have consult the local gastrologist and all the tests like ct scan , indioscopy,chlonoscopy, biopsy ,urine test,stool tests, liver function test etc. but all the reports are normal and there are no symptoms of blood loss. kindly please suggests us regarding with our problem for future consultation.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012