Thanks for writing to us.
Kindly do take these measures for eye infection
1) An appropriate antibiotic eye drops 5 times a day after consulting a local doctor.
2) Repeated washing of eyes with cold water to clear infective discharge and prevent irritation .
3) Dark glasses to cover up eyes for photophobia
4) Keep away your personal belongings such as Pen/Hankey from non infected persons as it is highly contageous.
5) Oral Antihistaminic Tablets will also help in reducing itching and irritation in eyes.
For Sinus infection
1) Steam inhalation to clear off the mucosal discharge.
2) Continue the Antibiotic as prescribed by your doctor.Take oral anti inflammatory/antipyretics if you have fever/throat pain.
3) Avoid refrigerated and cold water and beverages as it may aggravate the condition and prolong your respiratory infection.
4)In addition if you have throat irritation
/pain you may use over the counter throat lozenges. Vitamin C
supplimentation aids in quick recovery.
Wishing you a quick recovery,
Dr Lt Cdr ASN Bhushan