Suffering from recurring acne. Not cured by medications. Safe to use retin-a or clindamycin?

I have a suffered from acne all my life .. 21 years old and im still not able to get a clear face.. my face has a few pimples here and there and mostly its red or pink scars all concentrated on my cheecks and chin .. i have tried many medications but it would only clear while im on medication and as soon as im finished acne would come back.. my face is oily but with some creams like isotrexin my face gets really dry red and itchy.. i have just started taking clarithromycin 250 mg twice daily for a week but i was woundering if i should be using any other medications like retin-a or clindamycin gel and if i can use any kind of bleaching creams .. my face has become darker in the past while.. thank you
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012