Suffering from recurrent yeast infection. Can it be caused due to unhygienic conditions?

I am a 33 year old male who has been struggling wiht recurrent male yeast infection . I don t have any other health problems that I know of, in fact in recent years I have been healthier then ever, yeast infection not withstanding. I have been in a monogamous realationship with my girlfriend for almost 4 years. I am wondering could my trouble be caused by some environmental issue, such as not properly cleaning my bathroom.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012